The Lifelock’s Identity Theft Protection Service seems an excellent service to protect Million Dollar Protection Packages. Billions of identity information are now saved from the thefts. There are several loopholes hidden in Lifelock. These loopholes make the members cancel their membership. Maximum users are questioning how to cancel the Lifelock membership. If you are the same user wants to know how to cancel the subscription, stay tuned with the details shown in the forthcoming paragraphs. Here we will elaborate on how to cancel the Lifelock membership. So let’s get started.
Know about the termination and cancellation of Lifelock
Either with or without any cause, the Lifelock Company has the right to terminate any service. Anyways, if the service is terminated or it is cancelled, the services will automatically be continued, and even will pay the appropriate price in comparison to the current ones. In case you are the authorized one for the service, then the Lifelock Services will store the payment method. Whenever the subscription finishes, it will automatically get renewed. The process of renewals will stay continued, but the only thing to take care of it is that when you will cancel then only the service will be cancelled. Otherwise, you will be billed after the end of the subscription.
There are two aspects of this termination and cancellation of service; which are:
The clients enrolled and transacted with the Lifelock service directly.
If you want to cancel the subscription or renewal, the customer can do it whenever he wants to. For the termination or cancellation of the service, you can call on 1-800-LIFELOCK (543-3562). If you want to cancel, then you can review the cancellation policies and procedure on the official website also. In the procedure, they itself will tell you about the cancellation and refund policy.
Customers enrolled with any third party
In case your subscription you have taken from any third party, and want to cancel it; in that case, you need to inform the third party for that. The company will cancel the service when the third party sends a notice to them for the cancellation. One more thing, in the case of a third party, you might not receive the refund.
For cancellation, follow the procedure:
- go to https://secure.lifelock.com/portal/login and log in your account in the portal.
- When you reach to the membership page, click on the Request Support _ click on cancel to terminate the subscription.
- Make sure to keep the cancellation confirmation with you, so that there will no problem occur in the future.
Know more about the cancellation and refund policy of Lifelock?
- In case being a customer you are not satisfied with our service, you can cancel and get your money refund under some terms and restrictions applied. The policy is independent, and before cancellation, just read on the refund guidelines.
- If you have canceled the membership and even received the refund, then the account will be closed when the membership period finish.
- The shipping costs, taxes, and handling costs are not refundable. In some states and countries, these amounts are also refundable.
- If the customer cancels or returns the Norton offerings, then uninstall and delete all the copies of the software from your PC.
- If you have purchased the service from the third party, then the cancellation, return, and refund policy will be different.
To contact customer care support, reach to the official website of LifeLock.
Cancelling your membership
To cancel the membership, you can do it anytime. For canceling, reach to the Member Services & Support.
The cancellation processing takes a little time, so make sure to apply for cancellation before the renewal period. In case you are still renewed with the service, then you should contact the customer support for cancellation and refund.
When you cancel the subscription, then it will not automatically be renewed, the best part is that the protection will stay continued till the last day of the membership period.
Hope so now you are all cleared with the cancellation or termination policy of Lifelock Membership. There is nothing much more to learn. It is a straightforward and simple process, but make sure to keep the confirmation of the cancellation.